Diwali in Dubai – What is Diwali and Why is it celebrated?
Diwali in Dubai – What is Diwali, let’s know about it!
Diwali, this festival Diwali is celebrated in the Hindu month of “Kartika Masam” which falls sometime during October or November. To explain the religious importance of Diwali, Hindus interpret the Diwali story based upon where they live: In northern India, they celebrate the story of King Rama’s return to Ayodhya after he defeated Ravana by lighting rows of clay lamps. Southern India celebrates it as the day that Lord Krishna defeated the demon Narakasura.
Diwali is the festival of lights. It is a five-day festival which signifies the victory of good over evil.
The five days of Diwali are
- Day OneDhanteras (Day of fortune)
- Day TwoNaraka Chaturdasi (Day of knowledge)
- Day ThreeDiwali (Day of light)
- Day FourAnnakut (New Year)
- Day FiveBhai Duj (Day of love between siblings)
When is Diwali in 2018?
How is Diwali celebrated at home?
- Clean the house and business premises thoroughly before the first Diwali day, or the Dhanteras.
- Make the entrance way to your home or business colourful using the traditional motifs of Rangoli designs. …
- Do different types of Rangoli at home and business premises
- Light lamps every night during the festival at home
- Be with your family and loved ones.
- Do shopping and distribute sweets, cakes, flowers, home decor and lights to your relatives and friends
- Arrange gatherings for prayer and fun at home
Celebrate this Diwali with Mohbat.ae Diwali gifts Dubai, UAE.
No matter where you are, we can make your presence with your relatives, friends and family by delivering your gifts in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi or Al Ain with the same emotions that you want to convey. We will convey your emotions Mohbatly!
Shop gifts online from India. We deliver your gifts in UAE. Mohbat.ae is one of the best online gift shops in Dubai UAE. We deliver cakes, chocolates, flowers, personalized gifts like printed T-Shirts, printed mug, personalised frames in Rockstone, personalised frames in wood, personalised frames in crystal, personalised frames in keychains, personalised frames in pens, personalised frames in mobile phone covers and home decor in Dubai Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah, Abu Dhabi or Al Ain in Dubai.
Check out our Combo gifts Dubai, UAE for more gift ideas.
Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp 00971-58-5523437 for unique gift ideas in Dubai UAE.